- 3 Training Collar Modes: Dog training collar with remote. 3 training modes (include Static Shock Mode (1-99 levels), Vibration Mode (1-9 levels) and standard Tone Mode (Beep Mode)). Solve uncontrollable dog behavior.
- 4 Channel Selection: NVK dog shock collar with remote supports maximum 4 dogs training, 1 remote transmitter. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to set the collar, 1-4 channels, can train up to four dogs.
- Remote Range & Long Battery Life: Supports remote control 1600ft. Both the receiver and the remote control are powered by a lithium polymer battery with a magnetic charging port. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to fully charge. supports 6 hours of continuous use and 15 days in standby.
- IPX7 Waterproof Training Collar: When the collar is placed in a water depth of 1 meter and can be used for up to 30 minutes, the product can still be used normally and will not be affected. Your dog can swim or bathe freely while wearing a collar.
- Dog Shock Collar With Security Keypad Lock: Dog training collar with security keyboard lock. When the training is over, slide up to lock the keyboard to prevent accidental injury to the dog. Adjustable nylon collar length from 12 to 25 inches, suitable for all size of dogs.
NVK Dog Training Collar – 2 Receiver
Main Characteristic of NVK Dog Training Collar Set:
1. The maximum distance it covers is as wide as 1600 feet.
2. 3 Training modes: beep tone, vibration, and static training modes.3. Magnetic charging port design and ipx7 waterproof for the receiver.
4. 9 Adjustable vibration level and 99 adjustable static level.
5. 2 Battery status display for remote and receiver.
6. Support maximum 4 receiver collars with one remote
7. Equipped with LED indicator for the remote control and the low power alert for the receiver .
8. Equipped with 4 memory settings, training different dogs is no need to reset levels.
9. Long life lithium polymer battery.
Dog Training Tips for the Beginner:
1. Before using the dog training collar, make sure that the contact points must have direct contact with dog’s skin on the underside of neck.
2. Do not wear receiver more than 12 hours.
3. To make your dog to adapted to the training tool, it is recommended to start training dogs at a lower level.
4. Adjust the most comfortable collar length to your dog, do not too loose or too tight.
How to find the Best Static Level for Your Dog:
Very Important: Always start at the Lowest level and choose the level that is best for dog
Have 1 to 99 different stimulation Levels. Follow the steps below to find the best level: Step 1: Starting at level 10 on the digital display, press the static button to see dog’s reaction
Step 2: Move up through the stimulation levels until your pet reliably responds to the stimulation
step 3: If your dog continues to show no responds at level 50, check the fit of the receiver collar.
If your dog has long or thick hair, change to a longer set of contact points, or dog’s hair will need to be trimmed around the contact points