- 3 Training Modes: with 3 training modes (Static Shock (0-99 levels), Vibration (0-9 levels), Beep)
- 4 Channel: NVK shock collar with remote support a maximum of 4 dogs training only 1 transmitter
- 1600ft Remote & Waterproof: Shock collar for dogs with range up to 1600ft, waterproof level IPX7
- Security Lock: The prevents misoperation on the remote, without worrying about the accidental shock
- Training Collar: Takes about 2 to 3 hours to charge fully and they will last for about 15 days
NVK Shock Collars for Dogs with Remote
Dog Training Tips for the Beginner:
1. Before using the dog training collar, make sure that the contact points must have direct contact with dog’s skin on the underside of neck.
2. Do not wear receiver more than 12 hours.
3. To make your dog to adapted to the training tool, it is recommended to start training dogs at a lower level.
4. Adjust the most comfortable collar length to your dog, do not too loose or too tight.
Main Characteristic of NVK Dog Training Collar Set:
1. The maximum distance it covers is as wide as 1600 feet.
2. 3 training modes: beep tone, vibration, and static training modes.
3. Magnetic charging port design and ipx7 waterproof for the receiver.
4.9 adjustable vibration level and 99 adjustable static level.
5. 2 battery status display for remote and receiver.
6. Support maximum 4 receiver collars with one remote.
7. Equipped with LED indicator for the remote control and the low power alert for the receiver.
8. Equipped with 4 memory settings, training different dogs is no need to reset levels.
9. Long life lithium polymer battery.
Marcia Play –
. I had another collar before and was looking for a different brand. NVK was recommended by a friend who uses your product. It is extremely easy to use and my is responding very well to it…actually better than the other device I was using.
ronald thibodeaux –
Great item to train your dog. Works as advertised. Thank you so much for this item.
Shaun Wehrman –
Got it today? Our pooch is seeming to listen well with the vibrate setting!
Alyssa Seide –
Very pleased with the product so far!
Elizabeth Erickson –
Works great, just wish the part on the collar was a little smaller.
Brian Gann –
The training collar has easy instructions and fast setup.
Lori R Mecham –
We have a Husky, so with the undercoat the long prongs are so nice! Love that you also have a way to test the device! So far it’s working well!
John williams –
I just received the collar and I set it and tested it. It is on my dog now but I haven’t really had a chance to test on him.
Leticia Vasquez –
This is the best thing I buy for my dog training 😉
Robert Albert –
The adjustable collar should be offered in a shorter length for smaller breeds.
Cody Liller –
Although this product is very new to me I have been playing with it to learns it’s functionality. The shock on 1 is plenty of power for my dog.
Great and easy to learn/use. Great for small dogs.
Leslie Mar –
Friends not a fan of shock collars and husband too eager to use shock portion.
Faith Hausen –
This is the best training collar that I’ve tried. The charge lasts a long time and is very easy to use.
Sean LaGarde –
I just wish it would integrate with other pet deterrent systems like my pet safe and ground fence which does not have a remote.
Calin Hardenbrook –
Haven’t used yet, just got today.
Jamie Gruber –
Seems simple enough. Purchased to communicate better with my 14 year old deaf and almost blind dog. Now I can get her attention. I’ve rescued and trained over 40 puppies and aggressive dogs. She was 8 weeks when I got her and is my service dog (well not so much now). She’s responding well to it and finding me for a treat already and it just came today. I hope to not have to stand in the rain and snow waiting for her to come back or see me wave my arms now.
Brooke Shuler –
I love the design of this collar….it’s not bulky like the others so it is more comfortable for my dog.
V. Brown –
Love how it shows me when the battery and collar need charging
Penni L Lee –
I haven’t used yet but very easy to understand
Roberta Garling –
We like it because the receiver is waterproof. We have a dog that loves water. This device has beep, vibrate and shock. A lot of different settings is a great thing. So far we have only used beep and vibrate on our dog.
Toby L Brown –
It is working well so far. Need to get the dog obeying.
Missy Smith –
Packaging and product came in great shape. Product is in great shape and works. Have tested it on my self
Karen deschamps –
Great for training puppies! Not harsh or cruel in any way.
Jonathan Zotter –
We used it for our dog at an outside event and was afraid she would run off or chase down an animal but every time we used the vibrate function she would return to us.
Eric Castro –
Kinda took off guard because the remote is so big. Other then that seems to be working accordingly.
Brent Ream –
I love the product not only do I love the functionality of the collar but it looks better then any other one too!
Shelley Jordan –
I absolutely love the product, would definitely purchase other products in the future.
Brooks Fulton –
I really like the product’s size and appearance. I am having difficulty ensuring the shock feature is working and I cannot get the shock frequency to go any higher than 13. The collar will beep and vibrate so I know the remote is connected. I would like to continue using the product but need some help.
Mark A. Kropf –
I really like the product, but we have accidentally touched the shock button a couple times and it has shocked our dog when we did not intend to shock him. Overall, a very good product.
Isabel Ulloa –
Thank you for offering a product that is by far one of the best!
Paul Brunngraeber –
This is such a user friendly product with a ton of amazing functions. The lock feature is my favorite part, and then the battery life.
Mary Jane Wrenn –
Shock doesn’t work. All are charged and on. Beep and vibration work. Shock doesn’t
Ryan Goodrich –
Great product and will deff recommend to others.
Abby Beaulieu –
Product works great. I had to get a new remote though and pairing was kind of confusing but online videos helped with that. Also the rubber silicone that covers the tips of the collar fall off very easy unfortunately
James Washington –
The colar is awesome and I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends and family
Dana Suarez –
I wish it had automatic vibrate/beep function in addition to remote
Sarah G –
Collar works well my dog seems to react to the beep noise more than the vibration. I haven’t tried the shock part on her just yet I’m using that as a last resort.
Scott Winegardner –
Like that there are buttons for each function and very easy to use. Haven’t had to use the shock function yet. The twist on and off is nice too.